Friday, April 8, 2016

6 Week Vet Check


 On Friday, April 1, the puppies had their 6 week check-up. I took them to our vet, Dr. Thomas Gondek, at New Holland Veterinary Hospital. They weren't too excited about the drive at first, but after a couple minutes, they settled right down.

Kelly, Lucy and Perry sitting on my lap waiting for our appointment


Kelly was a little nervous, so I snuggled her while we waited.

Perry, Lucy and Pearl; I'm going to miss these babies!

Everyone thought they were so cute; a few of the other customers even had to hold some of them :)



Lucy weighed in at 2.8 pounds
Pearl was the lightest at 2.75 pounds. I was surprised at this!
Her fluffiness makes her look bigger than she is.

Sydnie weighed 3.25 pounds


Perry, even though he's the shortest, weighed 3.25 pounds
Like I thought, Kelly weighed the most: 3.5 pounds.

Dr. Gondek said every one was very healthy and looked great!